If you are interested in a Residency at Full Tilt, please read the following before submiting the form:
PLEASE NOTE: The following will be required from you once we have received your initial application and we have contacted you:
- Letter of intent describing your project and your expectations for your residency
- Visual, audio and/or text related documentation of previous projects
- Support material such as reviews, articles and catalogues
- Curriculum Vitae – maximum 3 pages
- Description of your studio needs
Documentation requirements by creative discipline
Visual Artists: Include digital copies, websites or video documentation in NTSC DVD or NTSC1/2″ VHS format representative of your recent work with identification information.
Writers: Include selection of published work(s) or work(s) in progress, maximum 10pages.
Musicians & Composers: Include recordings of your recent work.
Film/Video Artists: Include 10-30minutes of previous work.
Other Disciplines: Include appropriate examples/documentation of your work with a framework similar to those outlined above
[contact-form-7 id=”143″ title=”Artist Residencies”]